These terms and conditions apply to all full price purchases made from UGGYS Pty Ltd t/a UGGYS GENUINE or www.UGGYS.com.au.
1. Orders & Delivery
All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by UGGYS.
- UGGYS chooses reliable delivery companies to ensure a fast and reliable service. HOWEVER, UGGYS can’t be made responsible for delayed deliveries or deliveries to the wrong address. If there is any problem with the delivery service we will do our utmost so solve the problem and get the purchased item to you ASAP.
- UGGYS may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
- UGGYS will deliver goods you order to the address you specify in your order, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by UGGYS as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by UGGYS to be authorized to receive the goods. If there is no-one at the delivery address, you have authorized UGGYS to leave the goods at the delivery address without signature.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- UGGYS reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities, when supplying resellers and distributors.
- As a general rule we do not ship goods to the PO Boxes. If you have special delivery requirements, please contact us for further information.
- Any order cancellations will incur a $ 15.00 cancellation fee, to cover administrative overheads. Cancellation requests after the dispatching of goods will be treated in accordance with UGGYS Returns Policy.
2. Returns & Refunds
All product returns are subject to UGGYS Pty Ltd Returns Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. Prices & Payment
- For each online order, you must pay: the applicable price for the relevant goods, confirmed by UGGYS; and
- the delivery and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to UGGYS is encoded using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- The payment shell be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of GST
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollars and converted to the local currency by your credit card provider. The total amount in foreign currency may vary slightly depending on the fees charged and exchange rate used by the credit provider. The currency conversion facility provided by UGGYS is based on approximate current exchange rates and does not include fees charged by the credit card provider. As a result, the actual amount charged in the international currency may vary slightly from the amount shown by the currency conversion facility.
- Some payments may be subject to ID verification which requires the credit card holder to complete and return (by email or fax) a Payment Authorisation form.
- Sale items cannot be refunded, credit note or exchange may apply.
4. Your Account
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify UGGYS in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. UGGYS may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
UGGYS aims to include up-to-date pictures of all products on this web site. However, our pictures of the products may differ from the actual products.
UGGYS makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented. Ugg boots and other sheepskin products may exhibit some irregularities and variations in colour and texture. These variations are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear.
The accuracy of pictures displayed is also depends on the type of monitor used and the computer setting. Where possible, multiple views of the product are provided, to minimise any discrepancies.
6. Import Taxes
International orders might be subject to import taxes/duties. For information, please contact your local customs authority. Any such taxes are the responsibility of the parcel recipient and are not paid by UGGYS.
Any liability of UGGYS in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of UGGYS be limited to:
1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. Changes to Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. UGGYS may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
10. Applicable Law
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Western Australia.
Please note that we are not affiliated with the American company Deckers Outdoor Corporation and their UGG Australia brand.